We would like to thank everyone who made the 2018 Social at the Grove such a wonderful event!
We have a date set for the 2019 Social. The Social will take place on Friday, April 5th, 2019 at The Grove in Round Rock, TX. Our guests will enjoy an evening of dinner, drinks, live music and raising funds and awareness for Williamson County Charitable Organizations and Scholarships.
Sponsors give back to the community in a meaningful way while also enjoying significant publicity opportunities. Sponsor benefits include:
- Reserved tickets for the event
- Event recognition
- Chaparral website placement
- Advertisement and logo displayed throughout the event venue
Auction Donors receive the following:
Great Exposure! Your company and product will be available for viewing to community
leaders and citizens, both online and through our social media sites.
- Recognition at the event.
- Your donation will be displayed via the online auction site for all Chaparral supporters to view.
- A receipt for your tax deductible item donation will be sent after the event. This will
include our tax ID number.
All auctions items and paperwork must be received by Friday, March 22nd, 2019, in order to be included in our event. If you have any brochures or other visuals that we can place along with the item, we will make every effort to include it.